20121208

T.G.I.F




Keep replay this song today.I have no idea why i'll do that,maybe the lyrics express some of my feelings? hahah. 
Things always happen when final is just around the corner.
How can i get rid of it? Feel so stress about those things happened these days.
I hope it'll be alright soon.
 I shouldn't rely on others. I should overcome problems myself.
I should be independent ... I should mature.
No pain, No gain. ;)

Since is Friday, Running man will occupy my midnight ! yea, i'm addicted on running man now even though i'm not k-pop. They're so cute & i can reduce stress by watching their stupid action.I'm Lee Kwang Soo's fan.ahahha. Are you ? (:

sometimes i really wish that there's a shoulder for me when i' feel tired yet that's just hope.
the wound will heal, i believe that.




owned by Xin 

No comments:

Post a Comment